Q: How do you import directly from Dropbox and Google Drive?
A: In the Import Sheet, you have the option to import from iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox and more.
- Verify that you have Google Drive or Dropbox downloaded.
- Make sure you are logged in to Google Drive / Dropbox.
- Go to Texable. In the Documents Viewer, click on New -> Import.
- In the import sheet, navigate backwards until you see “Browse” in the top left corner of the sheet.
- Clicking on “Browse” should present you with a sidebar that has options to import form iCloud Drive, Google Drive, and more.
If you don’t see Google Drive or Dropbox here, you need to configure them so that TeXable can access their files.
- Go to the Files app.
- In the sidebar, click on the edit button (top-right corner of the sidebar).
- Click “Edit Sidebar”.
- Turn on the options for Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Now you should be able to access their files in TeXable!